- B.Sc. - Hefei Polytechnic University
- Ph.D. - Université de Bordeaux
Solid State Materials Chemistry
dielectric, piezo- and ferroelectric materials; relaxor ferroelectricity; magnetoelectric materials; solid state synthesis, single crystal growth and soft chemistry preparation; phase transitions and critical behavior; domain structures and properties; broadband dielectric and impedance spectroscopy; structure-property relations; sensors and actuators, materials for solid oxide fuel cells.
- Synthesis by various techniques and characterization of the structural and physical properties of:
- Relaxor-based piezo-/ferroelectric single crystals for applications in the next generation of electromechanical transducers;
- Ferroelectric materials for non-volatile random access memories (FeRAM);
- Crystalline oxides (thin or thick films) on Si and gate dielectrics in microelectronics;
- Magnetically ordered ferroelectric/ferroelastic materials for sensor and actuators.
- Materials for solid oxide fuel cells.
Click here to view publications.
Future courses may be subject to change.