CSC Inorganic Mixer
Welcome to the official website for the CSC Inorganic Division Reception
Inorganic Mixer organizer: Charles Walsby (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DATE AND TIME:
- The 2014 Inorganic Mixer will be held on Wednesday June 4th starting at 8 pm, until late.
- The Blarney Stone, 216 Carrall St, Vancouver
- The Inorganic Mixer is held for the benefit of Inorganic Chemists and friends at the 2014 CSC meeting.
- Faculty, graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, undergraduate students, and sponsors are all very welcome.
- Tickets will be available (although not required) to attend the Mixer.
- Please see Charles Walsby or Inorganic Session Chairs to get your tickets and receive complementary drinks and light snacks at the event!
- CSC Inorganic poster awards will be announced at the mixer
HOW TO GET TO THE INORGANIC MIXER:
- The Blarney Stone is an easy walk from the convention centre
- PLEASE NOTE: The route shown along Water Street is strongly recommended.