- Current Students
- Community & Events
- Careers & Opportunities
- Contact Us
- Faculty and Staff Login
Opportunties posted are not affiliated with SFU unless otherwise stated. All opportunities listed have been forwarded to us by an SFU staff or faculty.
If you wish to post to this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Assistant at McKinnon Career Strategies
Maureen McKinnon, principle at McKinnon Career Strategies, is a Certified Executive & Business Coach working with talented women to help them get promoted and make more money.
She is an Advocate to help professional women increase their opportunities for leadership. Maureen is the Vancouver Chapter Co-Chair for the Women in Leadership Foundation (WIL). She is a repeat employer with SFU Communication Students.
Application Closing Date: September 12th
Job Perk: Working with an expert career strategist to help you with your career!
• Provide ongoing support for different projects
• Assisting with scheduling and posting editorial calendar & blog topics
• Launching Newsletter “Maureen’s Career Advice for Women”
• Building database & email list for newsletters & social media campaigns
• Writing, proof reading, editing - content, blogs, stories, social media posts, etc.
• Complete various research assignments
• Assist with operational and administrative tasks of day-to-day business
• Manage branding, customer and client engagement through social media and other online platforms working with Marketing Strategist & Website Developer
Skills and Attributes:
• Proficient working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficient in other software for graphics or design, Abode, SEO an asset
• Can work independently, with minimum supervision (will ask for help)
• Communication skills – writing, proof reading, editing. design
• High accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects efficiently
• Experienced working with social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter YouTube, Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp etc.
Hours per week: 4 -5 hours Salary Range: $14 – 16 /hr Project: 3 - 6 Months
Send your Resume & Cover Letter: email@example.com