- Brand guide
- Template gallery
- Communication strategy
- Editorial style guide
- Media guide
- Project management
- Social media
- Website content guide
- Website project guide
- What makes a good story?
- Creative support
- C&M staff
When interviewing experts about their research, make sure you ask about the overall impact, and the audiences most directly affected.
This helps determine the best promotional channels and ensures higher audience engagement, content reach, shares and media coverage.
Use the following questions to guide your interview.
- Can you give an explanation of your research announcement/discovery in plain language?
- When and where is this work going to be published?
- What were your contributions to this work?
- Why is this work important?
- How will this work affect [relevant group]?
- Is this work the first of its kind? Or what makes this different from similar studies?
- Who should care and why—what’s in it for them?
- Are there any controversies around the work that I should be aware of?
- Has this research been supported by funding that should be included?