- Brand guide
- Template gallery
- Communication strategy
- Editorial style guide
- Media guide
- Project management
- Social media
- Website content guide
- Website project guide
- What makes a good story?
- Creative support
- C&M staff
We can help you prepare to give the best interview possible. This two-and-a-half-hour session covers:
- Developing potential story ideas
- The elements of the news
- What journalists need to juggle to make a story happen
- Different approaches for giving interviews to print reporters, talk show hosts, radio producers and TV journalists
- Tips to manage difficult journalist questions
- The art of bridging back to safety if the interview takes a turn for the worse
We'll also work with your faculty members to develop their own key messaging around the important topics that they are researching.
Book a session
Contact us at MediaRelations@sfu.ca.