- SFU news/story idea
- Social media content
- Weekly events and announcements newsletter
- Campus-wide faculty & staff email
- Campus screens
- Events calendar
- Website request
- URL requests
- Google Analytics request
- Creative project request
- Creative support
- C&M staff
Checking the status of your bulletin
If you recently submitted a bulletin and are wondering whether it’s been approved yet, here’s how you can check its status.
Log in to Carousel, then navigate to the zone you submitted your bulletin to.
Check the status - if you named your bulletin, you can use the search bar to pull it up quickly. Your bulletin will show up in the Active or Upcoming tabs once it's been approved.
It's been more than two days, and my bulletin is still in the unapproved section.
- If something on your bulletin needs updated before it can be published, we will send an email to the address associated with your Carousel account (it’s usually the same as your login) - if you haven't checked that email lately, log in to see if there's an email from us.
- Bulletins in the Template Library (Zone A) aren't reviewed. Make sure that you've copied your bulletin to one of the submission zones.
I submitted my bulletin to All campuses, why don't I see it in the specific campus zones?
- You only need to submit to the specific zones if you are targeting one or two campuses with your bulletin, and as All campuses covers the three other zones, your bulletin doesn't need to be duplicated in them.