- Campus screens
- Creative project request
- Using EventBrite
- Using LiveWhale Calendar
- Subscribing to a department calendar in SFU Mail
- Request accounts
- Google Analytics request
- SFU news/story idea
- Social media content
- URL requests
- Website request
- Weekly events and announcements newsletter
- Request avatars
- Creative support
- C&M staff
When to use Eventbrite
- If you are hosting an event that requires advance registration, tickets and/or assigned seating.
- Due to privacy legislation, Eventbrite use is voluntary and event hosts are required to provide an alternative method of registration.
When not to use Eventbrite
- If your event does not require registration, consider using Livewhale alone.
- If your event requires registration and you are unable to provide an alternative method of doing so, consider using SFU Websurvey instead.
Please note that Eventbrite data is stored on U.S. servers. Learn more about the responsibility of collecting personal information through the Eventbrite platform via the SFU Privacy Office.
Go to: https://www.eventbrite.ca/ and click Sign In.
Enter email your department is using for EventBrite click Get Started. Enter the password and click Log In.
Next Step: Create a new event