- Creative support
- C&M staff
Weekly events and announcements newsletter
About our newsletter
To keep you up to date on information related to COVID-19 and other university news, we will begin delivering our 'Events & Announcements’ newsletter to staff & faculty twice per week on a temporary basis. The newsletters will be delivered every Tuesday and Thursday,
We are asking communicators to submit updates related to COVID-19 that are broadly relevant to staff and faculty for inclusion in these newsletters. These newsletters are also a great opportunity to spread the word about any online webinars or events that may be taking place in the following week.
Please submit your content using the submission form and be mindful of the following deadlines for inclusion in the newsletters:
- Inclusion in Tuesday newsletter: Content must be submitted by 12 PM on preceding Friday.
- Inclusion in Thursday newsletter: Content must be submitted by 12 PM on preceding Tuesday.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ray Sharma at email@example.com.
First, ensure you meet the requirements:
- You must be faculty or staff. To submit, please log in using your SFU computing ID.
- The event must be open to all SFU faculty and staff
- The event cannot be a student club, religious or charity event
- All submissions should include a link for more information. If you are submitting an event, please ensure you have created a listing in the SFU events calendar.
Having trouble with access? Contact Kevin Cherney at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your email address to the list.