- About us
- What we do
- SFU Community Engagement
- Values & Principles
- Get involved
- SFU's Strategic Community Engagement Plan
- Canadian Pilot Cohort of the Carnegie Community Engagement Classification
- SFU's Community Engagement Initiative
- Warren Gill Award for Community Impact
- SFU Student-Community Engagement Competition
- Burnaby Festival of Learning
- Burnaby Partnerships
- SFU Surrey - TD Community Engagement Centre
Community-university responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
Canadian post-secondary institutions, along with many across the world, have mobilized courageously into collaborative responses to COVID-19 in partnership with local communities. Every region and community has its own unique composition and identity, so to honour that diversity we have been doing work to collect references to initiatives from across Canada and around the world in order to provide inspiration and to learn from the good work being done in partnership with local communities.
If you would like to contribute to this list, please fill out the form below.
|Institution and initiative||Partners|
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.