Assistant Professor, School of Computing Science
- PhD, Computer Science, University of California, Riverside, 2017
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering, Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, 2011
- Parallel & Distributed Computing
- Irregular Big Data Processing
- High Performance Computing
- Parallel Computing
- Distributed Systems
Selected recent publications
- KickStarter: Fast and Accurate Computations on Streaming Graphs via Trimmed Approximations. Keval Vora, Rajiv Gupta, and Guoqing Xu, ASPLOS 2017.
- CoRAL: Confined Recovery in Distributed Asynchronous Graph Processing. Keval Vora, Chen Tian, Rajiv Gupta, and Ziang Hu, ASPLOS 2017.
- Load the Edges You Need: A Generic I/O Optimization for Disk-based Graph Processing. Keval Vora, Guoqing Xu, and Rajiv Gupta, USENIX ATC 2016.