Computing Science Dual Degree Program (DDP)
Earn two undergraduate degrees from top-ranked universities, expand your career options and learn Mandarin – the world’s most widely spoken first language.
With SFU’s four-year dual degree program (DDP) in computing science, you’ll gain the skills you need to become a leading light in the global technology marketplace.
Students will obtain degrees in:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from SFU
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) from Zhejiang University
Why choose SFU’s Dual Degree Program in Computing Science?
- Participate in an international learning experience, studying at two world-leading universities for computing science
- Live in beautiful Hangzhou, China, for two years, learning Mandarin and immersing yourself in the local culture
- Expand your network – talk to a billion more people in China, the fastest growing technology economy on the planet
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market after graduation
To view the full version of the above video, please click here