She is passionate about bringing the visionary work of the Swiss psychiatrist C. G. Jung out of the clinical-academic world into public arenas such as education, social and environmental activism, and peace work. Using a depth psychological approach, she focuses her clinical practice on helping individuals through difficult life transitions; past traumas; and issues related to meaning, purpose and vocation.
- Archetypal Genius: The Thought of C. G. Jung (55+) SCFC824
- Dreams: A Portal to the Source LIB146
- Growing Into Our Selves in Later Life (55+) SCFC869
- He, She, We: The Psychology of Romantic Love and Personality Development LIB125
- The Crisis of Selfhood: A Curse or an Opportunity? AHCP289