Pohsuan Zaide holds a PhD from Saybrook University in San Francisco. She is a Jungian scholar and a psychotherapist that has previously taught courses in Jungian psychology for SFU Continuing Studies. Using a depth psychological approach, she focuses her clinical practice on helping individuals through difficult life transitions, past traumas and issues related to meaning, purpose and vocation. She is passionate about bringing the visionary insights of C.G. Jung out of the clinical-academic world and into public arenas such as education, environmental activism, social activism and peace work.
- Archetypal Genius: The Thought of C. G. Jung (55+) SCFC824
- Dreams: A Portal to the Source LIB146
- Growing Into Our Selves in Later Life (55+) SCFC869
- He, She, We: The Psychology of Romantic Love and Personality Development LIB125
- The Crisis of Selfhood: A Curse or an Opportunity? AHCP289