Human Resources Management
Manage your organization’s greatest asset
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to succeed in a human resources career. Accredited with the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) British Columbia & Yukon, our human resources management certificate program can help you build a rewarding career in managing and developing organizational talent. By successfully completing the program, you may be eligible to pursue the CPHR designation without writing the National Knowledge Exam®. Course hours may also be eligible for CPD hours toward maintaining your designation.
- Choose from conveniently scheduled courses in Surrey, Vancouver or online
- Learn from industry leaders in the HR field
- Build a professional network of peers
Evenings, Sat, online
Take our human resources management courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
View human resources management courses:
Location update: In-person courses have been moved to online delivery through August 31, 2021.
18 Human Resources Management MGMT310 MGMT310-ON12119
18 Organizational Behaviour MGMT115 MGMT115-ON121110
18 Workplace Training and Development MGMT316 MGMT316-ON12113
1 Labour and Employment Relations MGMT326 MGMT326-ON12112
1 Performance Management MGMT325 MGMT325-ON12112
1 Strategic Human Resources Planning MGMT315 MGMT315-ON12112
19 Organizational Behaviour MGMT115 MGMT115-ON12115
19 Workplace Training and Development MGMT316 MGMT316-ON12114
26 Human Resources Management MGMT310 MGMT310-ON12115
Evenings, Sat, online
Finish in 1 year
Through six specialized courses, our Human Resources Management Certificate can help prepare you to become an effective HR manager.
You'll learn to:
- Develop strategies for effective HR planning
- Design employee training programs
- Create and implement performance management systems
- Navigate conflict in unionized environments
Is this program for you?
We've designed our certificate for new or experienced HR managers in any field. Our students include professionals who:
- Plan to launch a career in human resources
- Want to validate work experience with formal training
- Wish to transition into an HR role
- Aim to further their HR careers with a recognized credential