Propel the mission of your organization forward
Today’s non-profit and social-profit organizations require new ways to build and sustain capacity in order to scale up their social impact. Our online non-profit management courses and part-time program offer a fresh approach that will position you for success and help your organization realize its vision and mandate.
- Choose flexible online courses to suit your schedule and areas of interest
- Learn from industry professionals working in diverse fields
- Participate in interactive webinars with non-profit leaders and experts
- Apply your learning to a real-world initiative of your choice
13 weeks / course
$825–$840 / course
Take our online courses one at a time to suit your schedule.
View non-profit management courses:
9 Fundraising: Harnessing the Funds to Achieve Your Mission NPM330 NPM330-ON1207
9 Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360 NPM360-ON1207
9 New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220 NPM220-ON1207
9 Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340 NPM340-ON1207
9 Strategy and Leadership NPM420 NPM420-ON1207
20 Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager NPM380 NPM380-ON1211
20 Governance and Volunteer Management NPM350 NPM350-ON1211
20 Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360 NPM360-ON1211
20 New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220 NPM220-ON1211
20 Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340 NPM340-ON1211
20 Strategy and Leadership NPM420 NPM420-ON1211
12 Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation NPM320 NPM320-ON1214
- New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation NPM320
- Fundraising: Harnessing the Funds to Achieve Your Mission NPM330
- Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340
- Governance and Volunteer Management NPM350
- Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360
- Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager NPM380
- Strategy and Leadership NPM420
Finish in as little as 1 year
Our Non-Profit Management Certificate program includes a choice of electives to help you hone specific skills.
You'll learn to:
- Apply strategic leadership skills to your non-profit context
- Follow best practices for financial accountability and effective fundraising
- Adapt human resources and project management skills for non-profit boards, staff and volunteers
- Measure results and tell your impact story
Is this program for you?
Whether you’re in a management role or a front-line position, this program is designed for professionals who wish to develop their non-profit leadership skills.