Propel the mission of your organization forward
Today’s non-profit and social-profit organizations require new ways to build and sustain capacity in order to scale up their social impact. Our online non-profit management courses and part-time program offer a fresh approach that will position you for success and help your organization realize its vision and mandate.
- Choose flexible online courses to suit your schedule and areas of interest
- Learn from industry professionals working in diverse fields
- Participate in interactive webinars with non-profit leaders and experts
- Apply your learning to a real-world initiative of your choice
13 weeks / course
$855 / course
Take our online courses one at a time to suit your schedule.
View non-profit management courses:
8 Fundraising: Harnessing the Funds to Achieve Your Mission NPM330 NPM330-ON1217
8 Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360 NPM360-ON1217
8 New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220 NPM220-ON1217
8 Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340 NPM340-ON1217
8 Strategy and Leadership NPM420 NPM420-ON1217
19 Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager NPM380 NPM380-ON1221
19 Governance and Volunteer Management NPM350 NPM350-ON1221
19 Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360 NPM360-ON1221
19 New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220 NPM220-ON1221
19 Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340 NPM340-ON1221
19 Strategy and Leadership NPM420 NPM420-ON1221
11 Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation NPM320 NPM320-ON1224
- New Approaches to Non-Profit Management for the Canadian Context NPM220
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation NPM320
- Fundraising: Harnessing the Funds to Achieve Your Mission NPM330
- Project Management for the Non-Profit Sector NPM340
- Governance and Volunteer Management NPM350
- Human Resources for the Non-Profit Sector NPM360
- Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager NPM380
- Strategy and Leadership NPM420
Finish in as little as 1 year
Our Non-Profit Management Certificate program includes a choice of electives to help you hone specific skills.
You'll learn to:
- Apply strategic leadership skills to your non-profit context
- Follow best practices for financial accountability and effective fundraising
- Adapt human resources and project management skills for non-profit boards, staff and volunteers
- Measure results and tell your impact story
Is this program for you?
Whether you’re in a management role or a front-line position, this program is designed for professionals who wish to develop their non-profit leadership skills.
Become eligible for graduate studies at SFU
With the Non-Profit Management Certificate and eight or more years of professional experience, you may be eligible for admission to the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) program at SFU’s Beedie School of Business, even if you don’t have an undergraduate degree.