Elevate your leadership for a changing world
Our part-time leadership courses and program provide an innovative approach to leadership. You’ll learn to challenge your current ways of thinking and being, re-envision yourself as an authentic, collaborative, forward-thinking and agile leader, and apply your newly honed skills immediately in your professional context.
- Choose from flexible online and in-class courses in downtown Vancouver
- Study with a professional network of peers who work in diverse contexts
- Learn from recognized experts in the leadership field
- Work one-on-one with an executive coach to apply what you learn
6 weeks / course
3 days / course
$1,655 / course
Take our courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
View executive leadership courses:
Location update: In-person courses have been moved to online delivery through December 31, 2021.
8 Personal Foundations of Successful Leadership LEAD800 LEAD800-ON1217
20 Leadership in Action: Coaching, 360 Assessment, and Prototype Project LEAD890 LEAD890-ON1217
3 Building Collaborative Teams for High Impact LEAD820 LEAD820-ON1217
12 Change Management for Leaders LEAD840 LEAD840-ON1221
9 Catalyzing Action in Complex Systems LEAD860 LEAD860-ON1221
Finish in 8 months
In our Executive Leadership Certificate program, you’ll complete the Leadership in Action course where you’ll work with an executive coach and tackle your most pressing leadership challenges.
You'll learn to:
- Sharpen your practical skills and capacity to act effectively in the face of complex challenges
- Strengthen interpersonal skills and build collaborative teams
- Develop and apply leadership mindsets for navigating change and fostering innovation
- Confidently manage constant change and identify opportunities to create organizational coherence
Is this program for you?
Our program is for experienced leaders in any sector looking for a fresh approach to leadership, including:
- Corporate executives
- Business leaders
- Non-profit directors
- Public sector managers
- Change agents
Become eligible for graduate studies at SFU
With the Executive Leadership Certificate and eight or more years of professional experience, you may be eligible for admission to the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (GDBA) program at SFU’s Beedie School of Business, even if you don’t have an undergraduate degree.