Prepare to lead in a complex world
Recent events around the world have shown the pressing need for leaders who can navigate the uncertainty and complexity of our times. Designed for new or aspiring leaders, the Leadership Essentials certificate program and individual courses will help you develop the critical social and emotional intelligence required to build collaborative relationships, manage change and create an equitable and inclusive organizational culture.
- Earn your certificate in as little as one year
- Flexible online learning
- Learn from experts in the leadership field
- Connect with a professional network of peers who work in diverse contexts
10 weeks / course
$849 / course
Take our courses one at a time to suit your work schedule.
29 Essentials for Leading in Organizations ESS435 ESS435-ON1217
19 Essentials for Leading the Self ESS415 ESS415-ON1221
13 Essentials for Leading Teams and Relationships ESS425 ESS425-ON1221
6 Essentials for Leading People Practices for Organizational Success ESS445 ESS445-ON1224
28 Essentials for Leading in Organizations ESS435 ESS435-ON1227
Finish in one year
In our Leadership Essentials Certificate program, you’ll learn to:
- Transform your understanding of leadership and your role as a leader
- Create highly productive, aligned and focused teams through collaborative, trusting relationships and skillful communication
- Apply a systems-thinking lens to support effective leadership in dynamic, complex and uncertain environments
- Develop a healthy, ethical and inclusive workplace culture
- Apply a socially just, decolonizing and critical-thinking approach to leadership
Is this program for you?
Watch our latest webinar
Plus, check out our recent article in The Source.