Liberal Arts and 55+ Program
Courses and Events
The liberal arts provide you an opportunity to learn for the joy of learning, enhance your creativity, and sharpen your critical thinking skills. We offer a number of options for adults of any age to discover something new.
History of Ideas
Beginning in September
Beginning in October
Beginning in November
- Bereavement, Grief and Mourning: Interdisciplinary and Cultural Perspectives LIB180
- Free Forum | Mind Full or Mindful: Building a Practice of Being Present
- Great Patrons of the Italian Renaissance: The Medici to Pope Julius II LIB187
- Imagination and Discovery: The Life of a Research Mathematician LIB192
- Watermelon Snow: A Story from the Nexus of Science, Resistance and Love LIB191
Support the program
Your gift to the program will help maintain the quality of our offerings and ensure that they remain accessible to everyone. Make your gift today!
Download the brochure
The quickest, easiest way to secure your seat is to register online (opens July 24 at 10 a.m.). Registering online is simple, secure and convenient.
Prefer to register by mail, fax, in person or phone? Download this registration form or call 778-782-8000.
Courses can fill quickly. We advise having substitute choices in mind when you register.