Rehabilitation and Disability Management Courses and Workshops
The following rehabilitation management courses have been pre-approved for continuing education units (CEUs) from the Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada and the BC Association of Kinesiologists.
You may register for individual courses in the Rehabilitation and Disability Management Diploma if space is available. Please note that courses you take as a non-diploma student will not automatically apply to the diploma.
Location update: This program has moved to online-supported remote delivery until April 2021 to protect the health and safety of our community.
- Rehabilitation and Disability Foundations REH120
- Mental Health Issues in Rehabilitation and Disability Management REH121
- Professional Conduct and Ethics REH124
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation REH125
- Assessments in Rehabilitation and Disability Management REH126
- Vocational Accommodations REH128
- Strategic Communication and Working Alliances REH129
- Interventions and Return-to-Work Process REH130