Make a lasting impression
To succeed in public relations requires far more than event-planning skills. Effective PR is about building an organization’s reputation by telling the stories that truly matter. In our intensive nine-week program, you’ll prepare for a dynamic career in PR by learning to manage communications using both traditional and digital tools.
- Practise your skills on real-world projects during a three-week practicum
- Learn from Vancouver’s established industry experts
- Develop a professional network of peers
- Benefit from a free student membership with the Canadian Public Relations Society
8 courses + practicum
Finish in 9 weeks
Our hands-on Public Relations Certificate can prepare you to work in the PR field in just over two months.
You'll learn to:
- Produce a variety of communication pieces from media releases to web copy
- Manage media relations and crisis communications
- Perform public speaking with confidence
- Use influencer marketing and social media effectively
- Launch a freelance career in public relations
Plus, you’ll build your work experience during a three-week practicum at an organization of your choosing.