Part-timeBusiness Analysis Certificate
Nine required courses
Most classes meet online either Fridays and Saturdays or over two Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) every few weeks. To receive the Business Analysis Certificate, you will need to complete all nine courses.
Learners new to the field of business analysis are strongly recommended to begin their studies by taking Business Analysis Fundamentals. Learners are strongly recommended to end their studies with Business Analysis Implications.
- Business Analysis Fundamentals BAC105
- Business Analysis: Team Dynamics and Leadership BAC110
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring BAC115
- Requirements Elicitation, Communication and Management BAC120
- Business Analysis: Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving BAC125
- Business Process Analysis BAC130
- Business Analytics BAC135
- Building a Case for Business Change BAC140
- Business Analysis Implications BAC145
Register for individual business analysis courses
You’re welcome to take courses without applying to the certificate program or paying an application fee. Check course descriptions for class schedules and any prerequisites.
Courses may later be applied towards the certificate if they are taken within the timeframe set for completing the program. The courses also need to be a part of the certificate curriculum at the time you apply.