SFU is an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™) with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). If you’re interested in pursuing the Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation, or you are already certified and you need to meet continuing certification requirements, contact the IIBA for information.
Part-timeBusiness Analysis Certificate
Business analyst certification
Our Business Analysis courses qualify for IIBA professional development (PD) hours as indicated below.
- Business Analysis Fundamentals BAC105 14 PD hours
- Business Analysis: Team Dynamics and Leadership BAC110 14 PD hours
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring BAC115 14 PD hours
- Requirements Elicitation, Communication and Management BAC120 14 PD hours
- Business Analysis: Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving BAC125 14 PD hours
- Business Process Analysis BAC130 14 PD hours
- Business Analytics BAC135 21 PD hours
- Building a Case for Business Change BAC140 14 PD hours
- Business Analysis Implications BAC145 14 PD hours