Part-time, online Restorative Justice Certificate
What will you learn in this program?
Depending on the electives you choose, by the end of the program you'll be able to:
- Identify and explain key concepts of the restorative justice paradigm including values and processes
- Develop specific skill sets around participant preparation, interviewing, cross-cultural considerations, expression and management of emotions, aftercare, support and mentoring
- Apply structured and responsive uses of restorative justice philosophy, values and practices in family, group and community-wide situations
- Integrate restorative values and principles in teaching and learning processes with existing initiatives and programs
- Develop a plan to implement RJ principles in your unique educational setting