Part-time, in-class Medical Translation and Interpretation Certificate (Mandarin Chinese/English)
What do I need to apply?
To be considered for this program, you must meet the following entrance requirements:
- A university degree or college equivalencies
- Relevant experience
- Competence in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Cross-cultural competence
- Completion of formal training in translation and interpretation at a recognized institution or equivalent experience in working as an translator/interpreter contracted by a recognized translation agency and
- Successful completion of an entrance exam consisting of a written translation test and an oral interpretation test
For application fee and deadline, visit Program details.