System Maintenance: course information and registration will be unavailable on Tues, Jan 18, from 8 a.m. until approximately 2 p.m. PST.
Non-Profit Management Certificate
In a rapidly changing world, non-profit and social-profit organizations require new ways to build and sustain capacity so they can scale up their social impact. Our online non-profit management courses and part-time program offer a fresh approach that will position you for success and help your organization realize its vision and mandate.
Why this program?
- Choose electives to suit your areas of interest
- Learn from industry professionals working in diverse fields
- Participate in interactive webinars with non-profit leaders and experts
- Apply your learning to a real-world initiative of your choice
- Graduate with a certificate that confers SFU alumni status
- Be eligible for admission to Graduate Diploma in Business Administration at SFU Beedie School of Business, even without an undergraduate degree
1–5 years (from start date of first course)
To graduate, complete all courses with a minimum average grade of C (or Pass, where applicable).
Self-paced within set assignment deadlines
Electives (choose 2 from each group):
See individual courses for textbook details
$855/course (not including textbooks)
$75 program application fee
Register for individual courses at any time, with the option to apply to the program later.
Enroll in the certificate program to:
- Track your progress in your student account
- Access potential tax credits
- Be eligible to graduate when you finish
Being the only Canadian employee of an international non-profit organization comes with a unique set of challenges.
Charla Huber may be the communications director of the largest Indigenous affordable housing provider in B.C., but the true depth of her role goes far beyond her job title.