Part-timeProject Management Certificate
Thirteen required courses
Classes meet Fridays and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every few weeks at SFU's Surrey campus.
- Project Management Foundations PMC105
- Project Planning PMC110
- Project Management: Team Perspectives PMC115
- Project Leadership, Problem-Solving, and Decision-Making PMC120
- Project Communication Management PMC125
- Project Risk Management PMC130
- Project Procurement Management PMC135
- Project Stakeholder Management PMC140
- Project Quality Management PMC145
- Strengthening Project Management PMC150
- Project Monitoring and Control PMC155
- Project Management Technology PMC160
- Project Management: Capstone PMC165
Register for individual project management courses
You’re welcome to take courses without applying to the certificate program or paying an application fee. Check course descriptions for class schedules and any prerequisites.
Courses may later be applied towards the certificate if they are taken within the timeframe set for completing the program. The courses also need to be a part of the certificate curriculum at the time you apply.