SFU is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. If you’re interested in pursuing the Project Management Professional (PMP)® designation, or you are already certified and you need to meet continuing certification requirements, contact the PMI for information.
Part-timeProject Management Certificate
Project management certification
Our Project Management courses qualify for PMI professional development units (PDUs) as indicated below.
- Project Management Foundations PMC105 14 PDUs
- Project Planning PMC110 14 PDUs
- Project Management: Team Perspectives PMC11514 PDUs
- Project Leadership, Problem-Solving, and Decision-Making PMC120 14 PDUs
- Project Communication Management PMC125 7 PDUs
- Project Risk Management PMC130 7 PDUs
- Project Procurement Management PMC135 7 PDUs
- Project Stakeholder Management PMC140 7 PDUs
- Project Quality Management PMC145 7 PDUs
- Project Monitoring and Control PMC155 14 PDUs
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.