Part-time, in class Supply Chain Management Professional Designation Program
Cover the foundations of supply chain management in eight modules
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Logistics and Transportation
- Knowledge Management
- Operations and Process Management
- Global Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management for the Public Sector
- Supply Chain Management for Services, Capital Goods and Major Projects
View module descriptions on the Supply Chain Canada website.
Address high-level business skills in six interactive workshops
- Leadership and Professionalism
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication and Relational Skills
- Risk Management
- Ethical Behaviour and Social Responsibility
- Competitive Bidding, Contract Preparation, and Contract Management
View workshop descriptions on the Supply Chain Canada website.
Toward the end of the program, you’ll integrate your knowledge from the modules and workshops in a one-week in-residence session.
A final written examination will test the knowledge you have acquired throughout the program.