- Learn More
- Attend an Info Session
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Beedie School of Business
- Biomedical Physiology & Kinesiology
- Computing Science
- Contemporary Arts
- Engineering Science
- Health Sciences
- Interactive Arts & Technology
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering
- Sustainable Energy Engineering
- Software Systems
- Co-op Abroad
- Equity & Inclusion
- Contact Us
- Bridging Online (BOL)
- SIGN IN TO MYEXPERIENCE ↗
- HIRE OUR STUDENTS ↗
- READ OUR BLOG ↗
- WIL STAFF RESOURCES ↗
Twitter Contest 2016
FIRST RUNNER UP
Many thanks to those who entered!
Are you enjoying your SFU International Co-op work term right now? Enter our 1st Annual International Co-op Twitter Contest! Share with us a tweet of you, your work environment, and your Co-op experiences abroad.
HOW TO ENTER
- Write a tweet that talks about your experience working abroad
- Take a photo related to your work experience and attach it to your tweet
- Tag @SFU_Coop and #myworktermabroad
- Submit your tweet by posting it on your Twitter profile
February 22, 2016 at 9:00am - March 4, 2016 at 4:00pm (PDT)
- First Prize: $50 Starbucks gift card
- Second Prize: $25 Starbucks gift card
- Third Prize: $25 Starbucks gift card
- To participate you must either have done a Fall 2015 placement or are on an international co-op work term during the contest.
- Your entry must be submitted through Twitter with the tags @SFU_Coop and #myworktermabroad, and must include where you are in the world.
- You can enter a maximum of three times to increase your chances of winning. However, individuals are limited to one prize.
- Attach a camera or mobile photo that focuses on you, your work environment, and your Co-op experiences. We encourage you to stay away from "tourist" photos.
- By entering, you are allowing your tweets to be used by us for promotional purposes.
- Be creative!