Apply for Co-op Work Permit
(for International Students only)

You will need to apply for a Co-op Work Permit, which is different from your off-campus work permit/study permit. This should be done as soon as possible it may take up to 3 months for application processing.

Download the Co-op Work Permit Instructions and email the completed form to to request a co-op letter.