Project Request Form
How to request a project
Please read the instructions below and then click the New Project Request button to get started. We will begin your project once we approve your project request with a correct account code.
NOTE: Use this form to request print design, video, and photography services. Please note that AEM website requests are now made via a single intake form on the SFU Communications & Marketing website.
Projectors, room or equipment setups services are offered via Audio/Visual Services, which is part of IT Services.
Please read these instructions before submitting an online service request for the first time.
- Log in to the system with your Workamajig department ID. SFU ID will not work for Workamajig, our project management system. Email email@example.com to set up login information for your department.
- Click on the New Project Request button to start a new request.
- Select the type of select the type of project request you would like to submit.
- Complete the form with all required fields, including your financial account information. Please contact your budget assistant if you do not know your account information.
- Click the Next button and attach any relevant files if needed.
- Click the Complete Request button to submit your project request form.
- You will receive an email notification with your form approval status.