BDO Canada Graduate Award in Aboriginal Business and Leadership
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to provide funding to Aboriginal graduate students enrolled in the EMBA Aboriginal Business and Leadership Program who are enrolled in or have completed the Managerial Finance course.
- Awards will be offered to students who fulfill the following criteria:
- are of Aboriginal heritage (defined as, in accordance to Canada's 1982 Constitution, First Nations, Metis, and Inuit peoples of Canada)
- are enrolled in or have completed the Managerial Finance course
- enrollment in the EMBA in Aboriginal Business and Leadership Program in the Beedie School of Business
- who demonstrate excellence in one of the following ways:
- have excellent professional experience, defined as eight years of work experience with at least six of these in a managerial or professional position
- have achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in coursework completed in the EMBA in Aboriginal Business and Leadership program
- Applications are made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current curriculum vitae
- copy of the post secondary transcript
- The award will be made by the Dean and Associate Provost, Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination of the Program Director of the Executive MBA in Aboriginal Business and Leadership.
Revised: September 2017/ GPSR085