RGF Integrated Wealth Management - Clay Gillespie Endowment Fund
Terms of Reference
The Endowment supporting the RGF Integrated Wealth Management - Clay Gillespie Graduate Scholarship was established at Simon Fraser University in 2018 with a generous gift from Clay Gillespie.
- One or more scholarships, valued at minimum $2,500 each, will be granted annually in any term, over two terms, to students who meet the following criteria:
- are enrolled full-time in the term of eligibility;
- are pursuing a graduate degree with the Master of Science in Finance program at the Beedie School of Business;
- are in excellent academic standing;
- have demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate and the graduate level, if applicable; and
- promise outstanding achievement with particular emphasis on research and originality.
- Students must be nominated for the scholarship by the Associate Dean, Graduate programs, the Beedie School of Business. The nomination must be made on the online graduate award system (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript and a copy of the official transcript of the most recent degree program completed; and
- a nomination letter describing the academic merits and potential nominee.
- Successful applicants will receive this award upon registration to the Master of Science in Finance at the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University. The scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies. The scholarship will be granted by the Dean and Associate Provost, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies on behalf of the Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination of the Associate Dean in the Beedie School of Business. Successful applicants will receive this award upon registration to the Master of Science in Finance at the Beedie School of Business at Simon Fraser University.
Revised: January 2019 / GESR226