EMBA Alumni Annual Scholarship
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this scholarship is to attract and provide financial support for outstanding graduate students entering or enrolled in the EMBA program in the Beedie School of Business.
- The criteria for this award normally are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level, and if applicable, at the graduate level
- demonstrated career progression and potential for future career achievements
- demonstrated outstanding leadership or service to the community
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University.
- A NOMINATION may be submitted by memorandum from the Associate Dean of the Beedie School of Business, to the Dean of Graduate Studies and should include the following:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- a current CV detailing employment experience
- a letter of nomination
- The scholarship will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: August2017/ GPSR019