Lloyd Carr-Harris Foundation Graduate Award in Indigenous Business and Leadership
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the award is to provide funding to Indigenous graduate students enrolled In the EMBA In Indigenous Business and Leadership program.
- At least two awards, valued at a minimum of $5,000 each, wlll be offered, in any term, to graduate students who fulfill the following criteria:
- are enrolled in the EMBA In Indigenous Business and Leadership in the Beedle School of Business
- are of Indigenous heritage (defined as, In accordance to Canada's 1982 Constitution, First Nations, Metls, and Inuit peoples of Canada)
- demonstrate excellence in one of the following ways:
- have demonstrated academic excellence in the most recent degree program completed or in the EMBA in Indigenous Business and Leadership Program
- have demonstrated accomplishments in leadership
- have a minimum of eight years of work experience with at least six of these in a managerial or professional position, with demonstrated evidence of accomplishments In leadership.
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Applications are made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current curriculum vitae
- copy of the post secondary transcript
- The award will be made by the Dean and Associate Provost, Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination of the Director of Indigenous Programs at the Beedle School of Business.
Revised: November 2019/ GPSR097