Dr. Michael Lepawsky Graduate Student Award in Hyperbaric Medicine
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to recognize and provide funding to a student enrolled in a graduate degree program in the Faculty of Science who is pursuing research or has the intention to pursue research on topics related to hyperbaric medicine.
- One award normally will be offered annually to a graduate student who fulfills the following eligibility criteria:
- is registered full-time in a graduate program in the Faculty of Science at SFU
- has demonstrated academic achievement in their most recent degree program completed or in their current graduate program
- is pursuing, or has the intention to pursue research on topics related to hyperbaric medicine
- Students may apply online on the graduate award system (GA3). The following documents must accompany the online application:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript and/or a copy of the transcript of the most recent degree program completed
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- a one page research proposal demonstrating research in progress, or the intention to pursue research on topics that include hyperbaric medicine
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, upon the nomination of the Faculty of Science.
Revised: April 2017 / GPSR075