BMO Graduate Scholarship in Business
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this fellowship is to provide financial support for graduate students at Simon Fraser University who are pursuing, or intend to pursue, a graduate degree in Business Administration at the Segal Graduate School of Business.
- The award is tenable in the Fall term. Its value is subject to the income earned from its endowment fund and will increase as the endowment grows. When the endowment is fully funded, multiple awards may be offered.
- The criteria for this award are:
- full-time registration in a graduate program in the Segal Graduate School of Business at Simon Fraser University
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate and the graduate level if applicable
- promise of outstanding achievement with particular emphasis on research ability and originality
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Students will be nominated for this award by the Dean of the Beedie School of Business. The nomination must be made on the Application for a Private Graduate Scholarship form and must be accompanied by:
- nomination letter describing the academic merits and potential of the nominee
- copies of all post secondary transcripts
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: February 2012 / GESR156