Cook Conference Scholarship
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this annual award is to provide financial support for a student pursuing a graduate degree in the Department of History.
- The criteria for this award are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and, if applicable, at the graduate level
- registration at Simon Fraser University in a graduate program in the Department of History
- Application is made on the Application for a Private Graduate Scholarship form and must be accompanied by:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- a concise outline of the proposed program of studies
- a curriculum vitae
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- The completed application and all supporting documents must be received by the department of enrolment.
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: February 2012 / GESR001