Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Graduate Scholarship in Kinesiology
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this annual award is to provide financial support for a student pursuing a graduate degree in Kinesiology.
- The criteria for this award are:
- registration at Simon Fraser University in a graduate program in the Department of Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology
- research in the area of nutrition and/or aging
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Application is made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- a concise outline of the proposed program of studies
- a curriculum vitae
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: April 2017 / GESR002