RGF Integrated Wealth Management - Clay Gillespie Annual Graduate Scholarship
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the RGF Integrated Wealth Management - Clay Gillespie Annual Graduate Scholarship is to provide financial support for graduate students at Simon Fraser University who are pursuing, or intend to pursue, a graduate degree in the Master of Science in Finance at the Beedie School of Business.
- The RGF Integrated Wealth Management - Clay Gillespie Annual Graduate Scholarship
is a two term award.
- The criteria for this award are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate and the graduate level, if applicable
- promise of outstanding achievement with particular emphasis on research ability and originality
- financial need (if applicable)
- Successful applicants will received this award upon registration to the Master of Financial Risk Management graduate program in the Segal Graduate School of Business at Simon Fraser University
- This award may be held in any term in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Students must be nominated for this award by the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, the Beedie School of Business. The nomination must be made on theonline graduate award system (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript and a copy of the official transcript of the most recent degree program completed.
- a nomination letter describing the academic merits and potential of the nominee, and their financial need if applicable;
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, on recommendation of the Associate Dean in the Beedie School of Business, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: April 2018 / GPSR048