Lin Perceval Graduate Scholarship in Business
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize and provide financial support to female graduate students in the Management of Technology program.
- At least one scholarship, valued at a minimum of $2,500, will be granted annually in any term to female graduate students who meet the following criteria:
- are enrolled full-time at Simon Fraser University in the Management of Technology program at the Beedie School of Business;
- have demonstrated academic excellence at the graduate level and if applicable, at the undergraduate level; and
- have promise of outstanding achievement at the graduate level.
- This scholarship can be used to support the same female student in her second year in the Management of Technology program.
- This scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- Students must be nominated for the scholarship by the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Beedie School of Business. Nomination must be made on the Application for a Private Graduate Scholarship form and must be accompanied by:
- A current, unofficial SFU transcript and/or copy of the official transcript of the most recent degree program completed;
- A curriculum vitae summarizing scholastic achievements; and
- A nomination letter by the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Faculty of Business Administration, describing academic merits and potential of the nominee.
- The scholarship will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on the nomination of the Associate Dean, Graduate Programs, Beedie School of Business, and on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
Revised: August 2019 / GPSR095