Temple Maynard Graduate Scholarship in English
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of this award is to provide financial support for a student in a graduate program in the Department of English.
- This award will be offered in one term with a minimum value of $2,000
- The criteria for this award are:
- full-time registration at Simon Fraser University in a graduate program in the Department of English
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level, and, if applicable, at the graduate level
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status in Canada
- This award may be held in conjunction with other awards made by Simon Fraser University or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- The student must be nominated for this award by the Chair of the Department of English. The nomination should be made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a nomination letter
- copies of all post-secondary transcripts
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate.
Revised: February 2017 / GESR110