Patricia Graham Annual Graduate Scholarship in Global Communication
This scholarship was established in late 2012 through a generous three year commitment (2013-2015) by Patricia Graham.
Terms of Reference
- The purpose of the Patricia Graham Annual Graduate Scholarship in Global Communication is to recognize and reward an outstanding student pursuing a Double Master's Degree in Global Communication (in partnership with the Communication University of China) at the School of Communication.
- This annual scholarship may be held in conjunction with other awards made by SFU or other agencies where permitted by those agencies.
- The criteria for this award are:
- demonstrated academic excellence at the undergraduate level and if applicable, at the graduate leve
- registration at SFU in the Double Master's Degree in Global Communication.
- Students must be NOMINATED for the scholarship by the Director, School of Communication. Students may apply on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- a current, unofficial SFU transcript and a copy of the transcript of the most recent degree program completed
- a curriculum vitae summarizing scholastic achievements
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the nomination of the Director, School of Communication.
Revised: April 2017 / GPSR059