International Reading Association Scholarship
Terms of Reference
- To be eligible to apply for this award, a person must be a full time graduate student pursuing studies in literacy education.
- The criteria for this award are:
- scholarly merit
- potential for future contribution to the field of literacy education.
- Application is made on the online Grad Awards, Application and Adjudication System (GA3) and must be accompanied by:
- copies of all postsecondary transcripts
- a curriculum vitae
- one letter of reference from a faculty member familiar with the applicant's work
- a concise outline of the proposed program of studies
- The completed application and all supporting documents must be received by the department of enrolment.
- The award will be made by the Dean of Graduate Studies, on behalf of the Senate Graduate Awards Adjudication Committee, upon the recommendation of Director of Graduate Programs in the Faculty of Education.
Revised: March 2017 / GESR004