Dean of Graduate Studies Awards for Excellence
We’re delighted to announce the recipients of the 2012 Dean of Graduate Studies Awards for Excellence.
Award for Excellence in Graduate Supervision
- David Baillie, Professor and Canadian Research Chair in Genomics, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry— see profile
- Richard Gruneau, Professor, Communication— see profile
Award for Leadership
- Thomas Claydon, Assistant Professor, Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology — see profile
- Margaret Linley, Assistant Professor, English — see profile
Award for Excellence in Service
- Mary Ann Pope, Director of Graduate Admissions, Records & Registration, Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies — see profile
The 2013 Dean of Graduate Studies Awards for Excellence are open for nominations. Deadline for nominations is March 15, 2013.