APEX Certificate Program: Attend an Info Session!
Wondering where your degree will take you? Thinking about your career options after graduation? Wondering how to improve your transferable skills or build an online presence?
Come to an info session to hear how the APEX Certificate Program can help you!
UPCOMING INFO SESSIONS FOR FALL SEMESTER*
- When: Thursday, September 10, 12:00–1:00 pm
- Where: Harbour Centre (2270)
- When: Monday, September 14, 10:30–11:30 am
- Where: Burnaby (MBC 2294/2296)
- When: Tuesday, September 15, 12:00–1:00 pm
- Where: Surrey (5080)
- When: Thursday, September 24, 1:45-2:15 pm
- Where: Burnaby (Bennett Library 2020)
Register for all info sessions on myInvolvement.
The APEX Certificate Program is a structured professional development program for grad students and postdocs. The program uses a blended delivery (involving face-to-face and online components) to help participants pursue their interests, build transferable skills, and explore career options that take advantage of your advanced knowledge and skills.
This program is designed to help you:
- improve your transferable skills and experience
- expand your professional network
- explore potential careers of interest
- build a portfolio of professional documents (such as CVs, resumes, teaching dossiers)
- build confidence in your knowledge, skills, and abilities
Read more about the program here.
*Attendance at an info sessions is required before entering the program.