Job and Volunteer Postings
Job Posting: Online Tutors for self-directed web-coding program
Competency in any combination of the languages or tools listed above would be considered for the position. Tutoring work is required on an "as needed" basis.
- demonstrable web development experience (minimum 2 years)
- excellent communication skills
- excellent email responsiveness and etiquette
- experience tutoring or mentoring individuals
Please submit a cover letter indicating why you are interested, a resume, and portfolio of work (i.e. Git repos, online portfolio, sample code, etc.) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: March 31 at 6 pm.
- Curriculum Designer for Ruby (~100-150 hours, March 2016)
- Instructors for Web-Coding Intensive (6-weeks)
- Drop-in Industry Mentors for Web-Coding Intensive
- Guest Speaker for Web-Coding Intensive