Events and Conferences
SFU50 Wellness Day: Break a Guinness World Record
We’re taking 'study break' to a whole new level... by breaking a world record.
Specifically, the world record for the most people performing lunges at once, currently held by Mercedes College in Perth, Australia. Calling all students, faculty and staff: The number to beat is 802 people!
What's in it for you?
Everyone who registers and attends is entered to win:
- An entry in our $250 prize draw
- An entry in our fitness clothing giveaway, with gift cards to Lululemon, SportChek, Foot Locker and SFU Spirit Shop
- Tons of other prizes!
What if I register with a team? Am I eligible for more prizes?
Yes! For teams and student clubs:
- Register your team of 10 or more people to be entered in an exclusive $500 prize draw, to earn money for your club!
- For every 10 people that are registered and show up for the event, one more prize draw entry is added.
- Only teams of 10 more people who register and attend are eligible! (e.g. team of 10 people = 1 ticket entry; team of 20 people = 2 ticket entries)
- And, the student club with the biggest team wins a guaranteed $500 for your club.
WHEN: Monday, March 14, 2016 from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
WHERE: SFU Convocation Mall, Burnaby Campus
Free healthy food will be offered.