Job Posting: Postdoctoral Fellowship in Industrial Robotics and Automation
The Faculty of Science at the University of the Fraser Valley is looking for a postdoctoral fellow to support the research team on Industrial Robotics and Automation. This position will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to help build an innovative and well-supported research program, while at the same time, developing project management skills and leadership.
Applicants are required to have a PhD in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or engineering physics. Other qualifications and skills requirements include:
- Experience in machine design, and/or industrial robotics
- Proficiency in SolidWorks
- Industrial experience will be an asset
- Experience in project management preferred
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Eligible to work in Canada
The successful candidate will earn an annual salary of $60,000 with a 100% FTE for a contract term of 2 years (extension may be possible).
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please see the attached job posting for more information and instructions to apply.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Industrial Robotics and Automation