Job and Volunteer Postings
Spring 2017 Student Jobs
Students who are looking for on-campus jobs in the spring term should begin looking now, as the hirings are done in November and early December.
This page will be continuously updated and more jobs will be added through December. They'll be marked with *NEW* until other jobs are added above them.
See links below for how to apply.
- *NEW* SFSS Administrative Assistant, January 6
- *NEW* SFU Residences, multiple paid and volunteer positions
- *NEW* SFU Public Square, multiple positions, some eligible for co-ops or work-study, January 2
- *NEW* Library Clerk 1, up to 20 positions available, December 19
- *NEW* Library Assistant 3, up to 4 positions available, December 19
- *NEW* Library Assistant 3, up to 8 positions available, December 19
- *NEW* Student Callers for the Annual Alumni Calling Campaign
- *NEW* Out on Campus Volunteer Coordinator, December 14
- Meeting & Event Services clerks at Harbour Centre, up to 5 positions, December 14.
- Research Assistant/ Postdoctoral Fellow in the Faculty of Health Sciences, position open until filled
- Student Sustainability Educators, 6 x 2 hour shifts over lunchtime (12:00pm-2:00pm) at the Burnaby campus during the days of January 9th to 20th, 2017 (weekdays only), $150 honorarium. Apply by December 15.
- AV Tech, Burnaby campus, up to 8 positions, December 7
- IT Tech, 2 positions, December 7
- Library Assistant, Burnaby campus, up to 4 positions, December 7
- IT Tech, Burnaby campus, up to 12 positions, December 7
- Library Tech, Surrey campus, 5-6 positions, December 7
- IT Tech, Surrey campus, 5-6 positions, December 5
- IT Tech, Burnaby campus, up to 7 positions, December 5
- SFU Surrey events clerks, 10-12 positions, December 5
- LEDlab Project coordinator, Low-income Entrepreneur Needs Assessment (LENA), December 4
- The Peak student newspaper, many jobs available, November 18
- Technician, French computer lab, 2-3 positions, 2-10 hours per week, November 17
- Library Assistant, 35 hours biweekly, November 15
- Lifeguard, Student Services - Aquatics, 25-30 positions, November 16
- Hi-FIVE for Mental Health Project Co-Coordinator, stipend of $120 every two weeks for 4 hours per week.
- The Alliance for Arts and Culture job board
- Charity Village lists jobs in the not-for-profit sector
Ongoing job postings and listings
- TA/TM/Sessional job postings
- Residences job postings
- SFU Dining Services
- SFU Temp Pool and Student Temp Pool
- SFU Recreation Services openings
- SFU Athletics paid and volunteer opportunities
If you have a student job and would like to be listed on this page, email email@example.com.
See also: How to find a job on campus
Tags: tips & tricks