Scholarships and awards
External Awards: New MSFHR Reach Award
Get a head start on your application to win up to $10,000 through MSFHR's new Reach Awards. Applications open April 2017.
New for 2017, the MSFHR Reach Awards provide a funding opportunity for teams of researchers and research users to support the dissemination and effective uptake of research evidence.
- Research team must include a minimum of one researcher and one research user as the co-leads.
- Research team must also have at least one BC research/health professional trainee (e.g. undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral and/or clinical fellows) as team member(s) included in a meaningful way to enhance their knowledge translation experience and skills.
- The co-lead that serves as the principal applicant must be based in BC and affiliated with a BC host institution.
- All award funds must be used in BC.
- Note: Activities or events starting or taking place before the funding start dates are not eligible.
- Activity work plan and timeline
- Common CV — MSFHR Abbreviated version (for researcher co-lead only)
- List of publications, patents, & intellectual property rights
- Letter of support from research user co-lead's organization
- Letter(s) of support (if applicable, confirmation of in-kind or other resources)
- Budget template
Tags: Scholarships & Awards;